Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WTF Mate?!

OMG he's so damn cute.... I just cannot help myself sometimes. lol. So this guy. I've known him since middle school. He was always the cute older guy that I couldn't talk to because I was too shy. Recently we've started talking and hanging out. Now he can be a real asshole, but that's only because he says exactly what he thinks. I find it rather refreshing, to be honest. There aren't a lot of guys who will flat out admit they want to see your boobs. lol.
Now, I won't lie, it does get annoying sometimes, but for the most part it's kind of charming. And here's another thing that's kind of important: he recently broke off his engagement. And I know he says he doesn't want to date for awhile. Neither do I. I just want someone to hang out with and talk to and maybe (possibly) hook up with. But I just don't know what he expects or what he's ready for. Ugh, I wish I didn't have such a crush on him. I wish life were simple. "I like you. You like me. Let's date." End of story. Bye bye.
But no. Life isn't like kindergarten. Life is messy and complicated and there's always someone who gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment