Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Peace I Seek.

So normally when I do these things, I make it a blog all about poetry. But I'm going to try something different. Today I'm going to start to blog about my life, and even if nobody reads this but me, it'll still be something I can have for myself.

So if you know me and are reading this blog, you understand that my life has very little peace in it. I'm a whirlwind of color, activity, and randomness. I spend quite a bit of my time in a frenzy, trying very hard to distract myself from the chaos in my mind. See, when things go wrong, when I get stressed or confused, my brain overcompensates by constantly whirling.

I look for peace and happiness in every situation. I get the most joy out of the smallest pleasures: coloring with crayons, watching Disney movies, singing with my friends and dancing around like idiots, even listening to my foster sister laugh. [She's 8 1/2 months old].

This blog is dedicated to trying to calm the thoughts that spin unceasingly through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment